What the best gaming mouse you are using right now, for me PowerLogic GMX 9 Gaming mouse is great deal for money & functionality which is around RM55.oo.
Why you ask because this mouse packaging comes with a 25mm x 25mm mousepad & software which you can programmable its 6 button also you can control its CPI sensitivity as you want.
The default DPI is start with red color which shown 800 CPI adjustable goes to Green 1200 CPI, Blue 2000 CPI & lastly Yellow 2800 CPI, which is smooth without much setting.
The ergonomic of the mouse, its design is what made me want to buy another for display. The rubber finishes matt give me a much comfortable rather than normal plain mouse.
I wish there are wireless version which nowadays need & make my desktop look more neat rather than have many wires across the desktop.
Technical Specifications is below:
- 6-button gaming class optical mouse
- Adjustable CPI range on-the-fly: 800/1200/2000/2800 CPI
- AVAGO 5050 optical sensor chipset
- High performance and tracking speed
- Speed up to 30 inches per second
- Frame rate: 4500 fps
- High quality Teflon foot pad
- Cord length: 1.8 meters